We have seen many nw smartphones from Chinese smartphone maket Huawei with 18;9 display. The company is fastly adapting this new display trend.
Now the company has now officially introduced one more smartphone and is called the Huawei Y9 (2018). In terms of specifications and features, the Huawei Y9 (2018) comes with a big 5.93-inch full HD+ (2160x1080p) display. The smartphone comes in two variants, one with 3GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal storage and the other one with 4GB RAM and 64GB of internal storage. In the camera department, the device is equipped with a dual camera setup.
- 5.93-inch full HD+ (2160x1080p) display with 2.5D curved glass
- 3GB/4GB of RAM
- 32GB/64GB of internal storage with
- Micro SD card support
- Octa-Core Kirin 659 processor
- 16MP+2MP dual main camera with dual-tone LED flash
- 13MP+2MP dual front camera with soft LED flash
- Android Oreo with EMUI 8
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 156.2 × 75.2 × 7.5mm
- Weight: 164g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS / Glonass, NFC
- 3340mAh battery