US based smartphone manufacturer InFocus has now come up with a new product for Indian users, the InFocus Snap 4.
The InFocus Snap 4 is a budget-mid range smartphone with mediocre specifications. The device has a 5.2-inch HD (1280x720p) display on the front. It comes with 4GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage in it. For this who need more storage, can use a MicroSD card in the provided slot. It is powered by an octa-core MediaTek MT6750N SoC.
Coming to the camera department, the InFocus Snap 4 has something interesting for us. This device comes with a new 13MP+8MP dual camera sensor setup on the back side with dual LED flash. On the front, it has got an 8MP sensor for selfie lovers.
- 5.2-inch HD (1280x720p) display with 2.5D curved glass
- 4GB of RAM
- 32GB of internal storage with Micro SD card support
- Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750N chipset
- 13MP(f/2.2 & 80-degree wide angle lens) +(8MP f/2.4 aperture and 120-degree wide-angle lens) dual camera setup with dual LED flash
- 8MP+8MP dual front cameras with f/2.2 aperture and background blur
- Android Nougat 7.0
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 147.6×72.7×7.99mm
- Weight: 162g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
Price & release date:
The InFocus Snap 4 comes in Black color. It is priced at ₹11999 in India and will be available for purchase starting 26th September from Amazon India.