Reliance has introduced the Jio Prime membership earlier this month. Jio Prime membership is for those who want to carry the offer for more time.
Jio Prime is a program from Reliance Jio which lets you use the features of ‘Jio Happy New Year’ offer. With Jio Prime, you need to pay one time fee of ₹99 to become the Jio Prime member. Once you have subscribed for the Jio Prime, you need to pay ₹303 to continue using the services under ‘Jio Happy New Year’ offer.
Jio Prime membership is open from 1st March to 31st March 2017. Users need to register for Jio Prime using the My Jio app, Jio.com and visiting to a retailer near you.
How to get Jio Prime:
There are three methods of getting the Jio Prime membership.
1. Going to Jio.com and recharge for ₹99 to your number.
2. Go to retail store and get your number recharged for ₹99.
3. Getting Jio Prime through the My Jio app
- In order to get the Jio Prime membership, first of all you need to update your My Jio apo from the Google Play Store.
- Once the app is updated to newest version, you need to open the My Jio app.
- Tapping on the 4 dots on the left side will give you full menu. Here on the top you’ll see the Jio Prime option.
- Now tap on and you’ll get the above shown screen.
- Tap on Get Jio Prime and here you need to recharge your phone by the ₹99 recharge mentioned there.