We have already seen the July security patch being rolled out to the Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ . The update was headed to unlocked units in the US.
Now we have another good news for someone using Samsung Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S8+ on US based cellular network provider T-Mobile. Magenta carrier T-Mobile has started rolling out the July security patches to both the smartphones in the United States.
The software update coming to Galaxy S8 brings the firmware version G950USQU1AQGA on board. The firmware version G955USQU1AQGA is being rolled out to the Samsung Galaxy S8+ on T-Mobile. The update brings 65 common fixes in Android and 16 fixes for Samsung’s own software.
- The stability of camera has been improved
- The stability of wireless charging has been improved
- Device stability improvements
- Bug fixes
- New and / or enhanced features
- Further improvements to performance