Apps Widget is one of the important features in Android and it’s been there for a long period. It helps us to take a look at app content without opening the actual app on the go. It’s efficient and time-saving.
But one of the main problem with the widget is the look, design and layout is made by developer and it’s locked, users can’t edit it with their ways.
But today’s free app which is KWGT Kustom Pro which lets you create your own design and layout for your widget making you able to style your favorite widget in a way that you want. Basically the pro pack costs you Rs. 100 but today it’s free for everyone.
With Kustom Widget you can create customized watches like Digital and Analog Clocks, Live Map Widget, Weather Widget, Text Widget, sophisticated Battery or Memory meters, randomly changing images, Music Players, World clocks, Astronomy widgets and much more. Imagination is the limit.
Check out app description below.
KWGT Kustom Pro
Make your Android Launcher or Lockscreen look unique with Kustom the most powerful Widget creator ever! Use its awesome WYSIWYG (What You See
Is What You Get) editor to create you own designs and display any data you need, at once and without draining your battery as many others tools do!
- Some skin to start with and some component (a Widget in Kustom)
- Text with custom fonts, colors, sizes and effects
- Shapes like Ovals, Rects, Arcs, Triangles, Exagons and more
- 3D flip transformations, curved and skewed text
- Gradients, shadows, tiling and color filters
- Zooper like progress bars and series
- Photoshop / GIMP like layers with overlay effects (blur, clear, xor, difference, saturation)
- Touch actions / hotspots on any object you create
- Status Bar Notifications (text, images package name and so on)
- PNG / JPG / WEBp Image and SVG (scalable vector graphics) support with built in picture scalar
- Google Fitness support (segments, calories, steps, distance, sleep)
- Complex programming language with functions, conditionals and global variables
- Arbitrary change Widget Background or aspect based on touch, time, location, weather, anything!
- Dynamic download of content via HTTP (live maps, weather and so on)
- Native music utilities (current playing song title, album, cover)
- Weather with wind chill, feels like temperature and more
- RSS and free XML / XPATH / Text download
- Tasker support (load preset via Tasker, change variable via Tasker and so on)
- A huge amount of data to display such as: date, time, battery (with duration estimation), calendar, astronomy (sunrise, sunset, illumination, stardate), CPU speed, memory, countdowns, WiFi and cellular status, traffic info, next alarm, location, moving speed, rom/device, ip, network data and much more)
So hurry up to grab this awesome widget designer app which is right now free in Google play store. Hit following link to jump into Google play store.
Does our readers uses app widgets, what are there favourite widgets, let us know in comment section below.