The upcoming smartphone was leaked yesterday with prototype image. The company had already released its first official teaser also with ‘Hello 5‘ confirming it’s name. We reported about OnePlus confirming the official name of it’s next flagship and some expected launch time. The next flagship from the Chinese player will be called OnePlus 5. CEO of OnePlus, Pete Lau had already posted a confusing teaser about company’s next product. The exact model number for OnePlus 5 was also leaked in previous leaks. It was leaked recently in another renders.
Now we have some more news on that. The latest news is all about some real life hands on images of OnePlus 5. The smartphone has been shown in Graphite Grey colour. It has got a dual camera setup on the back with vertically located sensors. The LED flash is located in between two sensors.
The second image shows us the bottom. It has got USB Type-C connected in it. We don’t see any headphone jack present in the OnePlus 5.
Leaked specifications :
- 5.5-inch full HD display with smaller bezels
- 6GB or 8GB of RAM
- Upto 256 GB of storage variants.
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 10nm chipset
- 16MP/23MP of main camera sensor with dual tone dual LED flash, OIS, EIS and PDAF
- 16MP of camera on the front.
- Front facing fingerprint scanner
- Oxygen OS based on Android Nougat 7.1.1
- 7mm slim design
- Dash Charge 2.0
Price & Release date:
The price of OnePlus 5 is listed to be $499 in the US dollars. The estimated date if availability is given as beginning of June 2017.