Recently we reported about some leaked specifications of the Xiaomi Mi Max 2, the successor to last year’s gigantic Mi Max smartphone from Chinese OEM Xiaomi. It was reported to come with Snapdragon 626 chipset instead of Snapdragon 653. Some specifications of the Mi Max 2 were also leaked earlier. It was also reported passing through GFXbench with all the specifications listed.
Now we have another important information to share with our readers about the upcoming Xiaomi Mi Max 2. We have now got a new HD image of the Xiaomi Mi Max 2. It is shown in Gold color variant. The latest image shows it from the back side. It is also visible from the front and bottom angles as well.
On the top, it has the standard 3.5mm headphone jack, secondary microphone and the IR blaster. At the bottom side of Mi Max 2, there is USB Type-C port sitting in between two speaker grills on the sides. On the back side, it has nothing but just a fingerprint scanner and Camera coupled with dual tone dual LED flash like the Mi 5.
- 6.4-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display
- 4GB of RAM
- 128GB of basic storage with no information about micro SD card slot
- 2.2GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 653/Snapdragon 626 chipset
- 12MP main camera sensor with LED flash and 4K support
- 5MP front camera
- Android Nougat 7.1.1 with MIUI
- 4G VoLTE,WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS