Indian smartphone maker Lava international isn’t doing good in smartphone business. The company doesn’t even have any impressive handsets in the market.
But now the company wants to change that. Today, the has announced a new smartphone in India. The latest offering from Lava is in Lava Z series and is called the Lava Z10. In terms of some basic specifications, the Lava Z10 comes with 5-inch HD (1280x720p) display. There is 2GB of RAM in the Lava Z10. This RAM is coupled with 16GB of internal storage and also has a micro SD card slot. It has got a Quad-Core MediaTek MT6735 chipset to power it. In the camera department, it has got an 8MP of sensor with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture and big 1.4um pixel. Thr same camera is hsed on the front with an 8MP sensor anf LED flash.
- 5-inch HD (1280 x 720p) display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 chipset
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage with MicroSD card slot
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, 1.4um pixel size & f/2.0 aperture
- 8MP front camera with LED flash, 1.4um pixel size & f/2.2 aperture
- Android Marshmallow with Star OS 3.3
- 4G VoLTE,Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2650mAh battery
Price & release date:
The Lava Z10 comes in Gold color only. It is priced at ₹11500 in India but this is MRP and you can get it at even lower price in local stores.