Lava has officially announced the second smartphone in it’s new Z series at an event in New Delhi. The second product from Lava introduced today is the Lava Z25.
The Lava Z25 comes with an bigger 5.5-inch HD (1280x720p) display. It gets 4GB of RAM which is a huge upgrade over the Lava Z10. This RAM brings 32GB of native storage along with it. The storage can off course be expanded using a micro SD card slot. Powering the device is an Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 processor. There is a 13MP camera on the back of Lava Z25 with LED flash and PDAF. On the front, it gets an 8MP sensor with LED flash and has f/2.0 aperture. The Lava Z25 runs Android Marshmallow and has fingerprint scanner located on the back.
- 5.5-inch HD(1280x720p) display
- 2.5D curved glass
- 1.5 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 processor
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage with microSD card slot
- 13MP main camera with LED Flash & PDAF
- 8MP front camera with LED flash & f/2.0 aperture
- Android Marshmallow based on Star OS 3.3
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3020mAh battery
Price & release date:
The Lava Z25 comes in Champagne Gold and Grey colors . It is priced at ₹18000 in India. Lava has gone very wrong with pricing of these two devices.