Xiaomi introduced it’s next gen flagship product as the Mi 6. The Xiaomi Mi 6 is a successor to Mi 5 which was introduced back in 2016.
We have seen some leaks and reports previously that Xiaomi is working on a bigger brother to the Xiaomi Mi 6. The bigger brother of Mi 6 is supposed to be called the Xiaomi Mi 6 Plus.
Now we have got another important information about the upcoming Xiaomi Mi 6 Plus. The latest information confirms the existence of Mi 6 Plus. It is nothing but a leaked case(back cover) of the upcoming Xiaomi Mi 6 Plus. The back cover of Mi 6 Plus is put against that of Mi 6. The dual camera setup is present on the back of Mi 6 Plus as well, which is exactly similar to the Mi 6.
Leaked specifications of Xiaomi Mi 6 Plus:
- 5.7-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display.
- 6GB of LPDDR4 RAM
- 2.4GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 chipset
- Adreno 540 GPU
- 12MP dual rear camera with Sony IMX362 sensor
- 8MP front camera with Ultrapixel
- 64GB/128GB of internal storage
- Ultrasonic fingerprint scanner
- Android Nougat 7.0 with MIUI 8
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- 4500mAh battery