Earlier this week we reported about an upcoming product from Chinese smartphone OEM OnePlus, the OnePlus 5T. We have already seen some leaked information about the upcoming OnePlus 5T.
Now we have the official data of unveiling of the OnePlus 5T. We have an image that tells us the launch date of OnePlus 5T. The image says, ” Launch live event on 16 November” . It is also clear that the image is talking about Indian unit of OnePlus 5T as it has ” Amazon Exclusive” mentioned at the top. The official tagline for the OnePlus 5T is going to be , ” Larger display, same footprint” .
It ia expected to available for purchase in India starting 20th November.
Leaked specifications :
- 6-inch Quad HD+ (2960×1440p) Optic AMOLED display with sRGB
- 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 6GB/8GB of LPDDR4x RAM
- 64GB / 128GB of internal storage based on UFS 2.1
- 2.45GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform based on 10nm
Adreno 540 GPU
- 20MP(f/1.6 aperture,1.12μm pixel size, EIS) +20MP(f/2.6 aperture, 1.0μm pixel) of rear camera with dual tone dual LED Flash, 4K and Slo-Mo
- 16MP front camera with 1.0μm pixel size & f/2.0 aperture
- Android Nougat 7.1.1 with new flavor of Oxygen OS
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 154.2×74.1×7.25mm
- Weight: 153g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0 aptX HD, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC
- 3300mAh battery with Dash Charge (5V 4A)