We have seen many leaks & rumors about the next flagship device from Huawei in the Honor brand. The next Honor flagship will be the Huawei Honor 8 which will succeed the Honor 7. The device has already passed through the Chinese certification agency TENAA where all the specs were revealed.
Noq the device is leaked in HD images. The device is showing its beauty with dual glass on front & back. It is having a dual Camera setup on the back with Dual LED flash & laser auto focus. It ia having fingerprint scanner on the back. On the right, we have the volume & power button. SIM tray if on the left.
— The Malignant (@the_malignant) July 11, 2016
Specifications of Huawei Honor 8:
- 5.2-inch Full HD (1920x1080p) display
- Octa-Core Kirin 955 processor
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB / 64GB / 128GB internal with microSD card
- 12MP dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Android Marshmallow with EMUI 4.1
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 145.5×71.0×7.45mm
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 2900mAh battery with fast charging