Honor, the sub brand of Huawei is all set to bring us a successor to the Honor 8. The successor to Honor 8 will be called as Honor 9.
We reported about it in many leaked and rumored information . It was spotted visiting through the Chinese certification agency’s website TENAA. The TENAA listing had all the major details listed there.
Now the Honor 9 has been spotted in some more leaks. The latest leaked details bring us 5 different color variants of it. It is now leaked is some renders. The color options leaked are Silver, White, Light Purple, Blue and Lemon Green. Although these aren’t the official color names from Huawei but we see the renders in the above mentioned colors.
- 5.15-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display with 2.5D curved glass
- 4GB/6GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 2.4GHz Octa-Core Kirin 960 processor
- 12MP+20MP of main dual camera setup on the back with dual LED flash and laser auto focus
- 8MP of front camera
- Android Nougat with EMUI 5.1
- Dual SIM
- Dimensions: 147.3 × 70.9 × 7.45mm
- Weight: 155gms
- 3100mAh battery
Price & release date:
The Honor 9 is scheduled to be released in June (27th June actually). It will be priced at CNY 2299 for 4GB RAM variant and the 6GB RAM variant will come for CNY 2599.