It is no secret now that a new Samsung flagship is coming. The company has also confirmed February for the new flagship which will be the Samsung Galaxy S9.
Today we have something that confirms the specifications of upcoming Samsung Galaxy S9. The retail box of Samsung Galaxy S9 is now leaked online. The box is shown from the back side which has its specifications.
As per the leaked box, the Samsung Galaxy S9 will come with two different models one with full rectangle profile display and the other one with rounded corners. The display size will also vary a little for both. The one with 5.8-inch Quad HD+ display will come with full rectangle display profile. The second one will have 5.6-inch display with rounded corners. In terms of storage and RAM the device will be equipped with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage.
- 5.8-inch Quad HD+ Super AMOLED display with full rectangle (146mm)
- 5.6-inch Quad HD+ Super AMOLED display with rounded corners (143.3mm)
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal storage
- 12MP Super Speed Dual Pixel camera with f/1.5 or f/2.4 aperture, Super Slo-Mo and OIS
- 8MP of front camera
- IP68 dust and water protection
- Iris scanner
- Stereo speakers tuned by AKG
- Wireless charging
- Earphones tuned by AKG