Chinese smartphone maker LeEco has introduced a new Gold colour variant of it’s most popular budget smartphone in India i.e. the LeEco Le 2. Until today, the company was selling Rose Gold and Grey colors of Le 2 in India.
All the specifications remain unchanged as the original LeEco Le 2.
- 5.5-inch fun HD (1920 x 1080p) in-cell display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 652 processor
- 3GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 32GB (eMMC5.1) internal storage
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EUI 5.8
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash & PDAF
- 8MP front camera
- Dual SIM
- Dimensions: 151.1 × 74.2 × 7.5mm;
- Weight: 153g
- CDLA loss-less audio, Dolby Atmos
- Fingerprint scanner, IR sensor
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type C
- 3,000mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0
Price & Release date:
The LeEco Le 2 comes in Rose Gold, Grey and newly launched Gold colors and is priced at Rs. 11999. It is available for purchase from lemall.