Chinese smartphone maker today announced two new devices named as the LeEco le 2 & Le 2 pro. Along with the Le 2 & Le 2 pro, the company also launched their flagship device called as Le Eco Le Max 2.
The Le Eco Le max 2 is having a 5.7-inch QHD(2560 x 1440p) display.It is having 2.15GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor. Other hardware include 4GB/6GB of RAM along with 32GB/64GB of internal storage. In the camera department, the LeEco Le Max 2 is having 21MP camera with Sony IMX230 sensor. There is an 8MP camera on the front. It is also having 3100mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0 .
All the 3 smartphones come with Continual Digital Lossless Audio (CDLA) audio for loss-less audio quality to the user. All the three devices come with a new USB Type-C audio port instead of regular 3.5mm audio jack.
Specs of LeEco Le Max 2:
- 5.7-inch QHD(2560 x 1440 pixels) display
- 2.15GHz 64-bit Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 processor
- 4GB RAM with 32GB internal , 4GB/6GB RAM with 64GB internal storage
- 21MP rear camera with dual-tone, LED flash, Sony IMX230 sensor, PDAF, OIS, 6P lenses, f/2.0 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with EUI 5.8
- Dimensions: 156.8 × 77.6 × 7.99mm
- Ultrasonic fingerprint sensor, infrared sensor
- 4G LTE,VoLTE, WiFi , Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type C
- 3100mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
Pricing & Availability:
The device is released in 3 variants. The cheapest one with 4GB RAM and 32GB internal storage comes for CNY2299. the second one with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage comes for CNY2299 while the costliest one with 6GB RAM and 64GB of internal storage comes for CNY2499. These devices will be available for pre-order in China starting today & will be available for purchase starting 26th May.