LeEco (Formerly known as LeTV) launched their Le Max flagship smartphone in India on 20th January. Th smartphone is yet to go on sale in India but it is already available in China. It was already made clear that the upgraded variant of Le Max smartphone named as LeEco Le Max Pro will feature Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor.
Now the smartphone has been certified from China’s certification agency TENAA. The device is equipped with Qualcomm’s latest Sense ID technology. The Qualcomm Snapdragon Sense ID 3D Fingerprint technology is based on ultrasonic technology. It is having similar specs like LeEco Le Max smartphone. The only difference is processor.
Specifications Of LeEco Le Max Pro :
- 6.33″ (2560 x 1440 p) QHD display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 64-bit processor
- 4GB DDR4 RAM
- 64GB internal storage
- 21MP rear camera with dual tone LED flash, OIS
- 4MP front facing camera with 81.6-degree wide angle lens
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) based EUI
- Dual SIM
- Dimensions: 167.1×83.5×8.95 mm
- USB Type C
- Fingerprint reader with Qualcomm Sense ID
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC
- 3400mAh battery