Chinese smartphone maker LeEco has pushed a new update to it’s Le Pro 3 smartphone.
The new update brings latest security patches to the device. It brings December security patches to the LeEco Le Pro 3. The firmware version is v5.8.020s . The update has a size of 345MB in total.
- December security patches
- Updated GMS package
- Badge display Support
- App icons
- Update should eliminate the “No Subject” header from MMS
- It should decrease Bluetooth discoverability duration to 20 second to save device resources.
- Some enhancements to the camera processing algorithms
- App permission request has been optimized