After several leaks and rumors the LeEco Le Pro3 is now official. The company has launched the LeEco Le Pro 3 smartphone at an event in China.
The LeEco Le Pro 3 comes with a 5.5-inch full HD display. There is a curved 2.5D glass on top of it. It has 4GB/6GB of RAM variants. The LeEco Le Pro 3 comes with a Quad-core 2.35GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor. There is 32GB/64GB of internal storage depending upon the RAM variants. There is 16MP rear camera in the LeEco Le Pro 3 smartphone which is coupled with dual tone LED flash and PDAF. There is 8MP of front camera with wide angle lens. It is a dual sim device wkth fingerprint scanner at the back.
- 5.5-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display with 2.5D curved glass
- 2.35GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 821 processor
- 4GB/6GB of RAM
- 32GB/64GB of internal storage
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash & PDAF
- 8MP front camera
- Android Marshmallow with EMUI 5.8
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4070mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
Price & Availability:
The LeEco Le Pro 3 comes in Gold color. Pricing details are given below,
4GB RAM + 32GB storage :- CNY1799
6GB RAM + 64GB storage :- CNY1999
Zhang Yimou edition(4GB RAM + 64GB storage) :- CNY 2499
Zhang Yimou edition(6GB RAM + 128GB storage) :- CNY2999
The device will be available for pre-order starting today night and will be available on 28th September.