Last month Lenovo released their new phablet known as Lenovo K4 Note. It was a worthy successor to last year’s Lenovo K3 Note smartphone smartphone.The phone is already having great specifications for the price. It is also having a fingerprint scanner on the back. In terms of hardware, the device is well equipped with 3GB of RAM along with 16GB of internal storage.It is having 5.5″ Full HD display on the front side. The Lenovo K4 Note is getting power from 1.3GHz Octa ore processor.
Specifications of Lenovo K4 Note :
- 5.5 ” Full HD 1920x1080p display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 1.3 Ghz MediaTek 6753 Octa-Core 64 Bit processor
- 3 GB DDR3 RAM
- 16 GB internal storage with expandable storage capacity of 32 GB
- 13 MP rear camera with dual tone LED flash
- 5 MP front camera
- Android 5.1 based on Vibe UI
- Dimensions: 153.6 x 76.5 x 9.15mm
- Dual Front facing Dolby Digital speakers
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 , Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, NFC
- 3400 mAh battery
- Metal Frame
- Fingerprint Scanner
The Phone was made available exclusively on Amazon India through flash sales. Now the company has discontinued flash sale model & made the phone available via regular open sale model. The company has also launched the White color variant of the Lenovo K4 Note phone.