Another smartphone from Chinese OEM Lenovo is official today at the event in China where we saw the Lenovo Z5 and Lenovo A5.
The third smartphone from Lenovo is called the Lenovo K5 Note. The name of Lenovo K5 Note sounds quite strange as the company had already introduced the Lenovo K5 Note a few years back. The new Lenovo K5 Note comes with a 6-inch HD+ 18:9 display on the front. The device is getting power from an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 mobile platform.
- 6-inch HD+ (1440 × 720p) 18:9 2.5D curved glass display
- 3GB/4GB of RAM
- 32GB/64GBof internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 16MP+2MP of dual rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 158.3 × 76.7 × 8.5mm
- Weight: 176g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 3760mAh battery