Along with the Lenovo K5, the company also introduced the Lenovo K5 Play smartphone in China. The ‘Play’ naming reminds us of Motorola where Lenovo uses it.
In terms of specs and features, the Lenovo K5 Play is a lighter version of the regular K5.
In terms of specification and features the Lenovo K5 Play comes to the 5.7 inch HD+ display. The display in Lenovo K5 Play has a resolution of 1440x720p with 18: 9 display ratio. Other specs include 2GB/3GB of RAM and 16GB/32GB of internal storage which can be expanded using a Micro SD card. For those looking for the chipset used, the Lenovo K5 Play comes with an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 SoC.
- 5.7-inch HD+(1440 × 720p) 18:9 display with 2.5D curved glass
- 2GB/3GB RAM
- 16GB/32GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 64-bit processor
- 13MP+2MP of dual rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Android Oreo 8.0 with ZUI 3.7
- Fingerprint sensor, Face Unlock
- Dimensions: 153.75 x 72.6 x 7.85mm
- Weight: 155g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 3000mAh battery