After sending out media launch invites, Lenovo has now officially launched the Lenovo Phab 2 Plus smartphone in India. It is a totally Plus size smartphone as its name suggests. It has been launched to compete with Xiaomi Max smartphone.
The Lenovo Phab 2 Plus comes with 6.4-inch full HD display with 2.5D curved glass. There is 3GB of RAM in the Lenovo Phab 2 Plus. It gets 32GB of internal storage with micro SD card slot. We get 1.3GHz octa-core MediaTek MT8783 processor. It has dual 13MP camera at the back with PDAF & LAF. On the front it has 8MP shooter. Fingerprint scanner is located at the back.
- 6.4-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display with 2.5D Curved Glass
- 1.3 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT8783 processor
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal with microSD card slot
- Dual 13MP rear cameras with LED Flash, Laser Auto Focus & PDAF
- 8MP front camera
- Fingerprint scanner
- Android Marshmallo
- Triple Array Microphone with Active Noise-Cancellation
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
Price & how to buy:
Thr Lenovo Phab 2 Plus comes in Gold and Grey color variants. It is priced at Rs.14999 in India and will be exclusively available on Amazon India.