Chinese smartphone OEM Lenovo has now officially introduced a new smartphone in China. The latest smartphone from Lenovo is called the Lenovo S5.
The Lenovo S5 is a phone which is to be placed just against the likes of Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 and Redmi Note 5 Pro which were recently introduced in India. Talking about the specifications and features, the Lenovo S5 comes with a 5.7-inch full HD+ 18:9 display having a resolution of 2160x1080p. It comes with three different RAM and storage variants – 3GB+32GB, 4GB+64GB and 4GB+128GB.
In the photography department, the Lenovo S5 comes equipped with a 13MP+13MP of dual main cameras with LED flash. On the front, it comes with a 16MP sensor.
- 5.7-inch full HD+ (2160 × 1080 pixels) 18:9 display with 2.5D curved glass
- 3GB/4GB of RAM
- 32GB/64GB/128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm processor
- 13MP(Monochrome)+13MP(RGB) dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED Flash and f/2.2 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture, 80.2-degree wide-angle lens
- Android Oreo wirh ZUI 3.7
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 154×73.5×7.8mm; Weight
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi , Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery