There is a new mid-range tablet introduced by Lenovo at the MWC 2017 event. The company has announced Lenovo Tab 4 10 tablet there. In Barcelona.
If we talk about what Lenovo Tab 4 10 brings on the table is a 10.1-inch HD (1280x800p) display. There is 2GB of RAM for Daily tasks. In terms of storage, it gas got just the bare minimum nowadays, 16GB. Lenovo is aware of the storage constraints so it has already provided a micro SD card slot in the Lenovo Tab 4 10 Plus. It also gets a Quad-core 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 chipset. There is 5MP of main camera in the Lenovo Tab 4 10 Plus. On the front, we have got 2MP sensor.
- 10.1-inch HD (1280 x 800p) Display
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 chipset
- 16GB internal storage with microSD card support
- 5MP auto focus rear camera
- 2MP front camera
- Android Nougat
- Dimensions: 247 x 170 x 8.4mm
- Weight: 505gms
- 4G LTE (with voice calling), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 7000mAh battery
Price & release date:
The Lenovo Tab 4 10 Plus in Slate Black and Ploar White colors. It will be available for purchase sometimes in May for 179 Euros.