Lenovo Tab 4 10 Plus is the latest offering from Lenovo in their MWC product launch lineup. The company has already introduced the Lenovo Tab 4 8, Tab 4 8 Plus, Lenovo Tab 4 10 and now we have the Lenovo Tab 4 10 Plus.
The Lenovo Tab 4 10 Plus brings the same 10.1-inch display with full HD display resolution. It has got 3GB and 4GB of RAM options. There is 16GB and 64GB of internal storage variants. We have got a micro SD card slot for further expansion. Other specifications include an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 chipset . In terms of camera, the Lenovo Tab 4 10 Plus brings an 8MP sensor on the back. There is 5MP camera on the front side.
- 10.1-inch full HD (1920 x 1200p) display
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 chipset
- 3GB/4GB RAM
- 16GB / 64GB internal storage with microSD card support
- 8MP of main camera
- 5MP front camera
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 247 x 173 x 7.1mm
- Weight: 475gms
- 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- USB Type-C(2.0)
- 7000mAh battery with fast charging
Price & release date:
The Lenovo Tab 4 10 Plus comes in Polar White and Aurora Black colours. Pricing starts at 259 Euros.