Lenovo has announced few new tablets at the MWC 2017 event. Lenovo’s own brand Motorola has already announced the next gen budget king Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus at MWC 2017.
Now it’s time of Lenovo to showcase it’s new products. The Chinese OEM has introduced few new tablets today. One of them is the Lenovo Tab 4 8 with it’s 8-inch display. The Lenovo Tab 4 8 comes with a display resolution of 1280×800 pixels. It has got 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage with micro SD card support. In an interesting move, the company has announced Lenovo Tab 4 8 with 1.4GHz Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 chipset. Other specifications include a new 5MP sensor on the back. There is a 2MP Camera on the front.
- 8-inch HD (1280 x 800p) Display
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 chipset
- 16GB internal storage with microSD card support
- 5MP auto focus rear camera
- 2MP front camera
- Android Nougat
- Dimensions: 211 x 124 x 8.2mm
- Weight: 310g
- 4G LTE (with voice calling), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 4850mAh battery
Price & release date:
The Lenovo Tab 4 8 comes in. White and Black colour variants. It will be available for purchase starting May 2017. It will be available for a price of 169 Euros