Lenovo has a very delighting MWC with great announcement for budget users. The latest product that Chinese OEM has brought to us is the Lenovo Tab 4 8 Plus.
In terms of specifications, the Lenovo Tab 4 8 Plus comes with an 8-inch full HD (1920x,1200p) display. It has got 3Gb and 4GB of RAM options with 16GB/64GB of internal storage options along with a micro SD card slot. The chipset used to take out all the processing power is 2.0GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 . At the back has an 8MP shooter for casual shots. The front houses a camera of 5MP.
- 8-inch full HD (1920 x 1200p) display
- 2.0 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 chipset
- 3GB / 4GB RAM
- 16GB / 64GB internal storage with microSD card support
- 8MP auto focus rear camera
- 5MP front camera
- Android Nougat
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 210.6 x 123 x 7mm
- Weight: 300gms
- 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS,
- USB Type-C(2.0)
- 4850mAh battery with fast charging
Price & release date:
The Lenovo Tab 4 8 Plus comes in White and Black colour variants. It will be available for purchase starting May 2017 for 259 Euros.