Lenovo is currently working on a new tablet. The upcoming tablet from Lenovo will be called the Lenovo Tab3 8 Plus.
The Lenovo Tab3 8 Plus has now been spotted online. All the details about the device have been leaked now. As per the latest leak, the Lenovo Tab3 8 Plus will come with 8-inch full HD(1920x1200p) display. It will come with 3GB of RAM. There will be 16GB/32GB/64GB of internal storage options. It will come with micro SD card slot. There is an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor. There is 8MP rear camera in the Lenovo Tab3 8 Plus with LED flash. We get 5MP camera on the front.
Leaked specs of Lenovo Tab3 8 Plus:
- 8-inch full HD(1920x1200p) display
- 3GB of RAM
- 16GB/32Gb/64GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card support
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor
- 8MP main camera with LED flash
- 5MP front camera
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi.l, Bluetooth