Chinese smartphone maker Lenovo announced two new devices in MWC 2016.These devices were named as Lenovo Vibe K5 & K5 Plus. As the name suggests, the K5 Plus is bigger among two.
Now the company has sent put media invites in India about the launching of the Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus.This phone is nothing new but just the international variant of recently launched Lenovo Lemon 3 smartphone in China.
In terms of specifications, the smartphone is having a 5-inch Full HD display on the front side. It is having 2GB of RAM along with 16GB of internal storage.The Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus is getting power from Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 processor.
Specifications of Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus :
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080p) Full HD IPS display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 Octa-Core 64-bit processor
- 2GB RAM,
- 16GB internal storage wit expandable up to 128GB
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash
- 5MP front camera
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM
- Dimensions: 142x71x7.99mm
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi Bluetooth 4.1
- 2750mAh battery