Lenovo has now silently introduced a new entry level smartphone in India. It has brought Lenovo Vibe B to us.
In terms os basic specifications, the Lenovo Vibe B comes with a 4.5-inch FWVGA (854x480p) display. There is 1GB of RAM in Lenovo Vibe B. There is 1.0GHz Quad-core Mediatek MT6735M chipset. It also has 8GB of internal storage with micro SD card support. In the camera department, it gets 5MP of main camera with LED flash. There is 2MP of camera on the front. The Lenovo Vibe B runs Android Marshmallow out of the box and has 2000mAh battery.
- 4.5-inch FWVGA(854x480p) display
- 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735M chipset
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage with with microSD card support
- 5MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 2MP front camera
- Android Marshmallow 6.0.1
- Dimensions: 132.5x 66 x 9.9 mm
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2000mAh battery
Price & Release date:
The Lenovo Vibe B comes in Gold, Black and White colors. It is priced at ₹5799 in India.