Lenovo launched the Lenovo vibve S1 smartphone with meta-Glass design back in November 2015 in India.
Now the company has announced a price cut in the Lenovo Vibe S1 smartphone. It was launched in India for a starting price of Rs. 15999. It is having a 5-inch Full HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 on top of it. It is having 3GB of RAM along with 32GB on internal storage which can be expanded via a Micro SD card. the Lenovo Vibe S1 is having 13MP rear camera. It is having a unique 8MP+2MP dual front camera.
Specs of Lenovo Vibe S1:
- 5-inch Full HD(1920 x 1080p) display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection on the front
- 1.7 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6752 processor
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory, expandable via microSD card
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF, BSI sensor
- 8MP front camera with BSI sensor, 2MP secondary front camera
- Android Lollipop(5.0)
- Dimensions: 143.3×70.8×7.8 mm
- 4G LTE , WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2500mAh battery