Lenovo has finally launched the much awaited and teased Lenovo Zuk Z2 Plus smartphone in India. The company has launched it with a new name called the ‘Lenovo Z2 Plus’. With the Lenovo Z2 Plus, the company isn’t using Zuk branding in India.
The Lenovo Z2 Plus comes with a 5-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display. The display is covered with 2.5D curved glass. There is 3GB/4GB of RAM in the Lenovo Z2 Plus. There is 32GB/64GB of internal storage in the Lenovo Z2 Plus. It has a Quad-core 2.15GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor. There is 13MP of rear camera with PDAF, CAF dual-mode focus and Electronic Image Stabilization. It has 8MP of front camera with wide angle lens.
Specifications of Zuk Z2:
- 5-inch, Full HD(1920 x 1080p) Super AMOLED display with 2.5D curved glass.
- 2.15GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 processor
- 3GB/4GB RAM
- 32GB/64 GB internal storage
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF, EIS
- 8MP front camera
- Android Marshmallow (6.0.1) with ZUI 2.0
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 140.5 x 69 x 8.4 mm
- Weight: 150 gms
- 3500 mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
- 4G LTE, VoLTE,
- WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- USB Type C(2.0)
Price & how to buy:
The Lenovo Z2 Plus comes in White and Black colors. pricing details are given below,
3GB RAM + 32GB storage :- ₹17999
4GB RAM + 64GB storage :- ₹19999
It will be available for purchase starting September 25th.