After many hypes and rumours, Chinese OEM Lenovo has now officially unveiled a new smartphone in China.
The new smartphone from China is called the Lenovo Z5. The Lenovo Z5 comes with a 6.2-inch full HD+ 19:9 display with a notch. The device comes with 6GB of RAM as standard which is huge considering it’s a mid-range smartphone. The device is equipped with now in trend, the Snapdragon 636 SoC which is an Octa-Core SoC.
- 6.2-inch full HD+ (2246x1080p) 19:9 notch based display with 2.5D curved glass
- Corning Gorilla Glass Protection
- 6GB of LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB/128GB od internal storage
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 Mobile Platform
- 16MP+8MP of dual rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor and Face unlock
- Dimensions: 153×75.65×7.85mm
- Weight: 165g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- USB Type-C
- 3300mAh battery with fast charging