Recently we reported that Lenovo has teased the Zuk Z2 smartphone launch in India. The smartphone is expected to be launched in India in September.
Now we have some more solid news about the Lenovo Zuk Z2 India launch. As per the latest leak, the Lenovo Zuk Z2 will be launched in India is September 20th. The Lenovo Zuk Z1 was already launched in India for a price of Rs. 13499.
Lenovo (ZUK) Z2 Plus is coming to India on September 20th. pic.twitter.com/5ziloxRxzq
— krispitech (@krispitech) September 13, 2016
Specifications of Zuk Z2:
- 5-inch, Full HD(1920 x 108p) Super AMOLED display with 2.5D curved glass.
- 2.15GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 processor
- 4GB RAM
- 64 GB internal storage
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF
- 8MP front camera
- Android Marshmallow (6.0.1) with ZUI 2.0
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 140.5 x 69 x 8.4 mm
- Weight: 150 gms
- 3500 mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
- 4G LTE, VoLTE,
- WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- USB Type C(2.0)