Lenovo launched the successor to last year’s Lenovo Zuk Z1 smartphone in China. The successor to Zuk Z1 is called the Zuk Z2. Lenovo had already launched the Zuk Z1 smartphone in India for an attractive price of Rs. 13499.
Now the company has teased the new device in Zuk Z series in India. There is a line written in the teaser which says, “Impatience is a virtue #FastForward” . Behind this line, we have a big ‘Z’ painted in the teaser image. This clearly confirms that the company is preparing to launch successor of Zuk Z1 in India.
Specifications of Zuk Z2:
- 5-inch, Full HD(1920 x 108p) Super AMOLED display with 2.5D curved glass.
- 2.15GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 processor
- 4GB RAM
- 64 GB internal storage
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF
- 8MP front camera
- Android Marshmallow (6.0.1) with ZUI 2.0
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 140.5 x 69 x 8.4 mm
- Weight: 150 gms
- 3500 mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
- 4G LTE, VoLTE,
- WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- USB Type C(2.0)