After announcement of Lenovo ZUK Z2 Pro in China days ago, Lenovo may be preparing to launch a smaller ZUK Z2 with 5-inch display soon. The device has passed certification in China and seems to be powered by a Snapdragon 820 Quad-core processor clocked at 2.15 GHz. The certification lays bare all important specifications of the device. This is a surprise to see Snapdragon 820 however, as Lenovo CEO hinted about ZUK Z2 powered by Samsung Exynos 8890 processor as coming. So that remains a puzzle for now.
Specs of Zuk Z2:
- 5-inch, Full HD(1920 x 108p), Super AMOLED display with 2.5D curved glass.
- 140.5 x 69 x 7.9 mm
- 150 gm
- 2.15GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 processor
- 3 / 4 GB RAM with 32 / 64 GB internal storage
- No MicroSD card support
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF
- 8MP front camera
- Android Marshmallow (6.0) with ZUI 2.0
- Fingerprint scanner
- 3500 mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0