LG has launched its new 8-inch tablet called LG G Pad X2 on T-Mobile.
LG G Pad is now available to purchase from T-mobile’s website and is selling for $240 with no credit check.
Powering the LG G Pad X2 is an octa-core SOC clocked @ 1.4GHz. There is an immersive, portable 8″ Full HD display with 1920×1200 resolution.
RAM is unknown and storage is offered as 32GB with expandable storage up to 2TB via a microSD card.
Other features include:
- Dimensions: 8.61 x 5 x 0.27 inches
- Weight: 10.22 ounces
- G Pad Plus Pack: Plus Pack comes with a kick of power and functionality. Expand your entertainment experience with expandable battery of 4400 mAh, stereo speaker, full-size USB port, and a kick stand.
- 5MP HDR Front-Facing Camera with Autoshot.
- 6300 mAh Battery.
- Time Square Mode: Use your tablet as a night stand companion. When you dock the tablet on the Plus Pack it will show time, date, weather and other important items.
- Comfort View: Adjusts blue light on the screen to give you a more comfortable looking display.
- Android 7.0 Nougat.
- Slim and Lightweight: This compact (6.9mm) tablet makes portability easy—so daily activities can be accomplished anywhere!
- Quick Button: Launch your favorite app with the simple press of a button (defaulted to comfort view).
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n/u, UMTS/HSDPA/HSPA+, 4G LTE, LTE
Find LG G Pad on T-Mobile