Back on 20th June, Korean smartphone manufacturer LG introduced an upgraded variant of the LG G6 smartphone and it was introduced as LG G6+.
Now the LG G6+ smartphone is up for purchase. The smartphone is available for purchase first in the USA. It is available in US via Amazon. Currently the Amazon listing shows LG G6+ in Blue and Gold color variants only. We expect more colors to be available very soon.
LG G6+ doesn’t bring any major change when put against the LG G6. The LG G6+ comes with 128GB of storage space vs 32GB storage in the LG G6.
Specifications of LG G6+:
- 5.7-inch QHD+ (1440x2880p) LCD display with 18:9 aspect ratio with 564 ppi
- 2.35GHz Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- 128GB of internal storage with UFS 2.0
- MicroSD card support
- 13MP dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED Flash, OIS 2.0, secondary rear camera with 125-degree wide angle lens and 4K Video support
- 5MP front camera with 100-degree wide angle lens
- Android Nougat with LG UX 6.0
- Google Assistant
- Fingerprint scanner
- IP68 level Water & dust proof
- 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC, Dolby Vision
- Dimensions: 148.9 x 71.9 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 163g
- 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC,
- USB Type-C 2.0 (3.1 compatible)
- 3300mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
- Qi Wireless charging
Price & release date:
The LG G6+ is now available for purchase in US on Amazon. It is available for $699 in the US.