LG G6 was launched on 26th February event in Barcelona, Spain. The LG G6 is next flagship product from Korean manufacturer.
Now there is some information about the global availability of LG G6. Australian market has seen a few weeks or months later release of a flagship product after launch of some major countries. But now that’s now the case, LG is considering to launch the LG G6 in Australia even before US launch. The company has announced that they will be bringing the LG G6 to Australia on 28th March which is soon after the launch of LG G6 in Korea.
Bruce Leigh, Marketing Manager for Mobile at LG Electronics Australia said, “We’re delighted to be bringing the LG G6 to Australia so soon. Australians are increasingly spending more time viewing content on their smartphones and the LG G6 has been designed with these types of consumer trends in mind, most notably providing a big screen that fits in one hand, so you can see more and hold less. The G6 has functions Australians have come to expect, such as wide angle cameras, water resistance, finger print security and the latest Google enhancements.”
It is scheduled to be available for purchase from Telstra stores starting 28th March. Currently we don’t have any information about pricing of the LG G6 in Australian market.
- 5.7-inch QHD+ (1440x2880p) LCD display with 18:9 aspect ratio with 564 ppi
- 2.35GHz Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- 32GB / 64GB of internal storage with UFS 2.0
- Micro SD card support
- 13MP dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED Flash, OIS 2.0, secondary rear camera with 125-degree wide angle lens and 4K Video support
- 5MP front camera with 100-degree wide angle lens
- Android Nougat with LG UX 6.0
- Google Assistant
- Fingerprint scanner
- IP68 level Water & dust proof
- 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC, Dolby Vision
- Dimensions: 148.9 x 71.9 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 163g
- 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC,
- USB Type-C 2.0 (3.1 compatible)
- 3300mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0