Korean smartphone maker LG officially launched the LG G6 smartphone in India back in April. It was launched in India for ₹51990.
Now the company has announced a new offer to the LG G6. As per the new BYOD offer, the LG G6 is being offered at ₹10000 price cut. After this price cut, the LG G6 comes down to ₹41990. The company is also offering launch day offers also with this offer.
As a special offer for LG G6, the company is providing 50% discount on LG Tone Active+ HBS-A100 headset when purchased with the LG G6. There is another offer that gives you gifts from Electronic Arts (EA) of worth ₹14000.
- 5.7-inch QHD+ (1440x2880p) LCD display with 18:9 aspect ratio with 564 ppi
- 2.35GHz Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- 32GB / 64GB of internal storage with UFS 2.0
- Micro SD card support
- 13MP dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED Flash, OIS 2.0, secondary rear camera with 125-degree wide angle lens and 4K Video support
- 5MP front camera with 100-degree wide angle lens
- Android Nougat with LG UX 6.0
- Google Assistant
- Fingerprint scanner
- IP68 level Water & dust proof
- 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC, Dolby Vision
- Dimensions: 148.9 x 71.9 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 163g
- 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC,
- USB Type-C 2.0 (3.1 compatible)
- 3300mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
Price & Release date:
The LG G6 comes in Mystic white, Astro black and Ice platinum. It is now available for ₹41990 in India.