LG introduced the LG G6 smartphone back in February with two different color variants. The smartphone was launched with 64GB of internal storage.
Now the Korean smartphone maker has introduced another variant of the LG G6. The LG G6 now comes in toned down storage variant i.e. 32GB variant. There are some new color additions too to the LG G6. So with the introduction of new colors, the LG G6 comes in Astro Black, Ice Platinum and Mystic White colors.
Another device from LG introduced today is the LG G6+. It is nothing but a little improved variant of LG G6. The smartphone comes with 128GB of storage. There is support for Qi Wireless charging. The LG G6+ will be available in Optical Astro Black, Optical Terra Gold and Optical Marine Blue colors.
- 5.7-inch QHD+ (1440x2880p) LCD display with 18:9 aspect ratio with 564 ppi
- 2.35GHz Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- 32GB/64GB, 128GB(LG G6+) of internal storage with UFS 2.0
- Micro SD card support
- 13MP dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED Flash, OIS 2.0, secondary rear camera with 125-degree wide angle lens and 4K Video support
- 5MP front camera with 100-degree wide angle lens
- Android Nougat with LG UX 6.0
- Google Assistant
- Fingerprint scanner
- IP68 level Water & dust proof
- 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC, Dolby Vision
- Dimensions: 148.9 x 71.9 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 163g
- 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC,
- USB Type-C 2.0 (3.1 compatible)
- 3300mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
- Qi Wireless charging
Price & release date:
Both the devices will be coming to major carriers in Korea sometimes in next month. Pricing details will be available prior to availability.