LG is busy releasing new handsets to their portfolio. The company is releasing new handsets in new series like K series & X series. This is going to be good for the company as last year was not good for the company with profit margin was going down.
The latest iteration in K series is LG K8.Earlier the company announced LG K4, K7 & K10 smartphones. The new LG K8 smartphone is having a 5-inch HD(1280x720p) display with 2.5D curved glass. The smartphone is having 1.5GB(2GB for Korea) of RAM along with 8GB of internal storage.It is getting power form 1.3GHz MediaTek Quad Core MT6735 processor. The smartphone is having 8MP camera on the back & 5MP camera on the front.
Specifications of LG K8:
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 p) display with 2.5D glass
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 processor
- 1.5GB RAM
- 8GB Internal memory with expandable via microSD card
- 8MP rear camera
- 5MP front camera
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dimensions: 144.6 x 71.5 x 8.7mm
- 4G LTE / 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC
- 2045mAh (minimum) / 2125mAh (typical) removable battery
Pricing & Availability:
The LG K8 comes in Blue and White color variants. There is no information about the pricing & availability of the device but it is very likely to be showcased in MWC 2016.