Yesterday we reported about LG having 10th August as launch date of LG Q6 in India.
But now the company has officially unveiled the LG Q6 smartphone in India. In terms of specifications, all the LG Q6 comes with 5.5-inch 18:9 Full HD+ (2160x1080p) FullVision making a ppi of 442. The LG Q6 comes with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. The LG Q6 smartphone comes with microSD card slo also. Powering the smartphone is an Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 SoC.
Coming to the camera setup, the LG Q6 comes with 13MP of main camera with LED flash. On the front, it has 5MP camera sensor.
- 5.5-inch 18:9 Full HD+ (2160 x 1080p) FullVision Display with 442 ppi
- 3GB RAM + 32GB storage(LG Q6)
- 1.4GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 SoC
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front camera
- Dimensions:142.5 x 69.3 x 8.1 mm
- Weight: 149gms
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS / GLONASS, NFC
- 3000mAh battery
Price & release date:
The LG Q6 has been introducd Ice Platinum and Terra Gold colors in India. The smartphone is priced in India for Rs.14990 and will be available exclusively on Amazon from 10th August.