LG has now come up with a new smartphone in Korea. The new smartphone from LG is in Q series as dubbed as the LG Q8.
The LG Q8 comes with 5.2-inch QHD (2560x1440p) display. The smartphone doesn’t come with 18:9 aspect ratio whereas the LG Q6 series already has. It has also got a 2.1-inch secondary display on the front with a resolution of 160x1040p. The secondary display is similar like LG V20. The smartphone is equipped with 4 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal storage which is just fine. Coming to the SoC, the LG Q8 comes with a Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 mobile platform.
In the camera department, the LG Q8 is equipped with a dual camera setup of 16MP+8MP units. The 16MP unit has got an aperture size of f/1.8 and the 8MP sensor had aperture size of f/2.4 . It comes with OIS and support for 4K video recording. There is another 5MP sensor on the front with f/1.9 aperture.
- 5.2-inch QHD (2560×1440p) display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- 2.1-inch secondary display with resolution of 160x1040p
- Quad-core Snapdragon 820 processor
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- 32GB (UFS 2.0) internal storage with microSD card slot
- 16MP(f/1.8 aperture) + 8MP(f2.4) dual camera setup with dual-tone LED Flash, Laser Auto focus, OIS and 4K video recording,
- 5MP front camera with f/1.9 aperture
- Android Nokia
- Dimensions – 149 x 71.9 x 8mm
- Weight: 146g
- Fingerprint scanner
- IP 67 water and dust resistant
- Quad DAC audio
- 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC
- 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
Price & release date:
The LG Q8 comes in Urban Titan and Sweet Pink Colors. The smartphone is priced at Korean Won 616000 and will be available starting 25th August.