LG was busy yesterday announcing new LG K series of smartphones. Along with the LG K series of smartphones, the company has also introduced a new smartphone called the LG Stylus 3. It os a successor to the last year’s LG Stylus 2.
The LG Stylus 3 comes with 5.7-inch HD diaplay with 2.5D curved glass. It has 3GB of RAM and 16GB of internal memory with support for micro SD card. The LG Stylus 3 comes with 1.5GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 processor which is same as the LG K10. The LG Stylus 3 also has 13MP of main camera with LED flash. On the front, it has 8MP snapper. The LG Stylus 3 comes eith Android Nougat out of the box.
- 5.7-inch HD (1280x720p) display with 2.5D curved glass
- 1.5 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 processor
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB Internal memory with microSD
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash
8MP front camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Android Nougat 7.0
- Stylus Pen support
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC
- 3200mAh removable battery
Price & how to buy:
The LG Stylus 3 has been announced in Metallic Titan and Pink Gold colors.