Yesterday Korean giant LG unveiled it’s next flagship product in the LG V series. The V series smartphones from LG have always known for camera, videography and multimedia experience. The 3rd gen LG V smartphone is exactly what we were expecting front he company. It has got amazing design, display as well as features.
Now we will talk about the availability of LG V30 and V30+ in different regions. The only difference in LG V30 and V30+ is of storage. The normal LG V30 comes with 64 GB of internal storage whereas the LG V30+ comes with an enhanced 128GB of internal storage. This is similar like what the company did with LG G6.
Now we’ll just talks about the availability of LG V30+ in US. CEO of Sprint, Mr. Marcelo Claure has now officially announced the the LG V30+ wine headed to Sprint in the US. He has confirmed this using his official Twitter handle. In the second tweet, he has confirmed is the plans for Sprint users if they buy a LG V30+.
- 6-inch QHD+ OLED FullVision(18:9 aspect ratio) display with a resolution of 2880x1440p , pixel density of 538ppi
- 4 GB of LPDDR4X RAM
- 64 GB of internal storage based on UFS 2.0
- 10nm based Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 mobile platform
- 16MP(f/1.6 aperture and 71° lens) + 13MP(f/1.9 aperture and 120° lens) with dual-tone LED flash, OIS and 4K video support, Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS) and Hybrid Auto Focus
- 5MP of front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Android Nougat 7.1.2 with Android Oreo update
- Face recognition, fingerprint scanner
- Google Daydream view ready
- Dimensions: 151.7 x 75.4 x 7.3mm
- Weight: 158gms
- Water and dust resistant of MIL-STD 810G standard
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 5.0 BLE, WiFi, GPS, NFC
- USB Type-C 3.1 compatible
- 3300mAh battery with fast charging