It’s just been two days since Korean giant LG introduced it’s next flagship smartphone as the LG G7 ThinQ.
But it seems LG hasn’t stopped working on next smartphones. The company is working on the LG V35 ThinQ smartphone. The upcoming LG V35 ThinQ smartphone is now leaked in HD renders. The renders ia leaked online by Android Headlines.
- 6-inch QHD+ (2880 x 1440p) 18:9 OLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 6GB of RAM
- 128GB/256GB of internal storage
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform with Adreno 630 GPU
- 16MP+16MP of dual rear camera with f/1.6 aperture, 71-degree wide-angle lens & LED flash
- 8MP front camera with 80-degree wide-angle lens, f/1.9 aperture
- Android Oreo with LG UX
- Fingerprint sensor
- Water, dust resistant (IP68), MIL-STD 810G certified
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi , Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, NFC
- USB Type-C
- 3,300mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0, Wireless charging