LG has introduced a new smartphone in the LG X series. The next LG X smartphone is called the LG X 300.
The LG X 300 comes with 5-inch HD (1280x720p) display. It has 2GB of RAM in it. We get 16GB of internal storage with micro SD card support. It has 1.4GHz Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 chipset in it. We get 13MP of main camera with LED flash. On the front, it has 5MP camera. We get a fingerprint scanner located at the back.
- 5-inch HD (1280x720p) display
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB of internal storage with micro SD card support
- 1.4Ghz Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 chipset
- 13MP of main camera with LED flash
- 5MP of front camera
- Android Nougat
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G VoLTE,Wi-Fi, Bluetooth,GPS
- 2500mAh battery
Price & Release date:
The LG X 300 comes in Dark Blue and Silver color variants. It is priced at 253000 Korean Won .