LG Electronics has introduced one more budget device in their home ground. The next generation of budget smartphone from LG is the LG X400.
The LG X400 is nothing exceptional but a regular device with some mediocre specifications in it. It has got 5.3-inch HD (1280x720p) display on the front . There is 2GB of RAM in the LG X400. The LG X400 comes with 1.5GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6750 chipset. The LG X400 has been equipped with 32GB of internal storage. You can further expand the Storage with a micro SD card. It has got 13MP of main camera with LED Flash. On the front, it has 5MP Camera with wide angle lens. Fingerprint scanner is placed at the back just below the camera module.
- 5.3-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) display with 2.5D curved glass
- 2GB of RAM
- 32GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card support
- 1.5 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 chipset
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash
5MP front camera with wide angle lens
- Android Nougat 7.0
- Dimensions: 148.7 x 75.3 x 7.9mm
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC
- 2800mAh removable battery
Price & Release date:
The LG X400 comes in Gold and Black- Gold colors. It is priced at Korean Won 319000.